Home city guide about thiriya nizamat khan

About Thiriya Nizamat Khan

Located in the district of Bareilly of the India state of Uttar Pradesh, Thiriya Nizamat Khan is a town that is administered by the Thiriya Nizamat Khan Nagar Panchayat. It is a small town placed 12 km south east of Bareilly and is quite close to NH 24. Thiriya Nizamat Khan is situated at the end of the cantonment area.

A View of the Town of Thiriya Nizamat Khan

History of Thiriya Nizamat Khan

During the period of British rule in India, the locals of the town went to Germany to support the Britishers in the World War. Around 150 people went from Thiriya Nizamat Khan and the Britishers awarded them a white stone for their passion, dedication and courage. This white stone was kept in the outskirts of the town near Sabri School. Presently, the monument that displays these white large stones has been shifted to the cantonment border which is the end of the town. This represents and explains the past legends of Thiriya Nizamat Khan.

Demography of Thiriya Nizamat Khan

There has been quite an expansion in the population of the town since the census report of 1991. According to 2001 census, the total population of the town is 25,251. Out of which 52% of the population are males and the remaining 48% are females while 18% of the total population are children under the age of 6 years.

Geography of Thiriya Nizamat Khan

Visiting a particular place, whether it is a metro city or a small town becomes more convenient if you know the geography of the place. Thus, the geographical location of Thiriya Nizamat Khan will help you to know the weather and prepare yourself accordingly before your visit to the town.

Thiriya Nizamat Khan is spread over an area of 3.6 km². It lies at 28.46169 latitude and 79.74909 longitudes and is located at an elevation of 250 m (750 ft).

Culture of Thiriya Nizamat Khan

Muslim is the main religion of Thiriya Nizamat Khan and especially Bhati Khanzada which is a Rajput clan in Muslims. Earlier they belonged to the district of Bhatner which is now the Hanuman Garh district of Rajasthan. They killed the Nawab of Bengal and the brought Noorjahan to Delhi. It was after that they converted to Muslim. They were actually Rajputs of Rajasthan whose close relatives are in Karala Badaun.

Utilities and Services of Thiriya Nizamat Khan

Thiriya Nizamat Khan is a small town in Bareilly district of Uttar Pradesh state. The town is in the process of several developments. The town runs quite smoothly by the services provided by the government as well as by few private organizations.

Police Station

Uttar Pradesh (IG) - 09454400140

The electricity services in Thiriya Nizamat Khan are provided by Madhyanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. Headquatered in Lucknow and supervise the electricity services throughout the district.

Bank in Thiriya Nizamat Khan

The banking and financial services have not yet flourished in the region. The only bank that is operating in Thiriya Nizamat Khan is the Union Bank of India and the details are listed here

Union Bank of India
Branch: Thiriya Nizamat Khan
District: Bareilly
State: Uttar Pradesh
IFSC Code: UBIN0571415
Address: Thiriya Nizamat Khan Cantt Road,
Thiriya Nizamat Khan, Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh
Pin Code - 243123
Contact Number: 08449717302 (Mobile)

Healthcare Services in Thiriya Nizamat Khan

Hospitals are an important part of every town where ill patients are taken during situations of emergency and for other treatments. Thiriya Nizamat Khan has its District Hospital. The details are given below:

District Hospital
Phone Number: 0581 - 2550009

Thiriya Nizamat Khan at a Glance

State: Uttar Pradesh
District: Bareilly
Authority: Nagar Panchayat
Official Language: Hindi
Pin Code: 243123
Vehicle Registration Number: UP-25
Time Zone: IST (UTC + 5:30)

858
  • SHARE THIS
  • TWEET THIS
  • SHARE THIS
  • COMMENT
  • LOVE THIS 0
  • E-mail

Comments / Discussion Board - About Thiriya Nizamat Khan

Loader
  • A
    Akram khan from Bareilly 1360 Days ago

    Thirya is great

    1 0
    Report Abuse
    Reply